WMS service provided by EDO
From February 2021, Soil Moisture Index (SMI), SMI Anomaly and Low-Flow Index (LFI) data are under upgrading to the new version 2.1, based on the new EFAS 4.0 source model. Please note that:
- All LFI and SMI layers display already the v.2.1 data.
- Data of v.2.0 are still available as theme option of ten-daily layers (accessible with right click on layer name).
- The new v.2.1 data are still under evaluation and are not fully validated; unexpected patterns or missing daily images can occur in maps.
- The Combined Drought Indicator (CDI) is based on SMI Anomaly v.2.1 from the second 10-day period of February 2021 included, while previous dekads are still based on v.2.0.
- GetCapabilities URLs:
- See service URL
- List of provided layers by groups:
- Combined Indicators
- Soil moisture
- Vegetation response
Go to OWS Delivery Wizard